Hopefully this will help when I refer to certain people in Michal’s life.
The Royal and Loyal Family of Saul
- Father: Saul
- Mother: Ahinoam
Notes: Though Michal is younger than Merab, Michal may or may not be the youngest of Saul and Ahinoam’s children. Sons are usually listed first in the Bible. Merab and Michal could have been sandwiched in between the brothers. Jonathan is most likely the oldest because of his early military victories and giving David special military armor that probably symbolized being next in line for the throne.
Other Notable Relations:
- Abner (first cousin once removed)
- Rizpah (Father’s concubine)
- Armoni (Half-brother; Rizaph’s son)
- Mephibosheth (Half-brother; Rizpah’s son)
- Mephibosheth (Jonathan’s son)
- Five others (Merab’s sons)
- None (disputed)
- Image: The British royal family on the balcony of Buckingham Palace, June 2013–author: Carfax2
- The Royal and Loyal Family: 1 Samuel 14:49-50, 1 Samuel 18: 4
- Notable relations: 1 Samuel 14:50; 2 Samuel 16:3; 2 Samuel 21:7-8; 1 Samuel 25:44)